Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Confidential Language For Email Building A Dynamic Website.?

Building a Dynamic Website.? - confidential language for email

Hello, I have some experience in programming and web design, but very limited, and long.

I have a project for work, where I placed the order (with about 100 in total) on the site so that our customers can order online (no payment of any confidential information being transmitted). The idea is that the client and sign your application form to us. We are a small or medium sized business, so I thought of using MS Access as database, but I have serious doubts about the language for building dynamic web page ... should follow the javascript or development of new languages. I'm quick student, but I just want to know which direction I should go

Here are some things I need to make on the website:
- List of all products (SKU, size and price)
- Ability to the desired quantity of the product (input text box)
- Ability to the total amount of $ for the product to be calculated (Quantity x price at retail)
- Ability to calculate the total order --
- Ability to send e-mail

I thought thatMS Access, Dreamweaver, HTML and JavaScript. Is this the best option? Again, I must be the performance of my knowledge in HTML and JavaScript ... It's been a long time. If HTML and JavaScript is a good answer ... What are good resources available? There is so much on the net.

Thank you - TMC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, usually is the best advice is to use the language / Technoloy know best. So if this is JavaScript and HTML, you can. May, however, depending on the complexity of the latter find it difficult to everythinh you might want to do exactly the languages. And can this access - to use but I would strongly recommend the use of slightly more than more storage capacity, such as SQL Server, MySQL, or if the cost is a major problem.

Personally, I would like it to develop in ASP.NET with a SQL Server backend - but because what I feel, and my favorite for this kind of work. I am sure can get you what you want to do, but I think I can agree in using only JavaScript for logic proeblematic. Perhaps could be considered to draw some JavaScript Java and MySQL for the backend.

Good luck:)

Post a Comment