Monday, February 15, 2010

What Are The Best Lipglosses In The World 2010 Makeup Tips? Please, And Thank You!?

Makeup tips? please, and thank you!? - what are the best lipglosses in the world 2010

I have gray blue eyes, lots of freckles, reddish-brown hair.

I am 14 years old, so I'm more of a limited amount of makeup. But with what I have, my makeup routine, which would be better? I have a lot of acne on the forehead, and my skin is peeling around the nose and forehead at times.
I first smoothed Almay liquid makeup, powder, cover girl, different colors including black eye shadow applied, then eyeliner, a little liquid liner (this is very difficult to use), Eyelights mascara blue eyes, a lip gloss and other eyelash curlers.

Often when I order the liquid and powder makeup powerdy things trying to use my skin to look in the mirror bathroom, and I do not know what is wrong in the making.
just some tips on how to apply, and what colors are best for me would notEC (:
thank you sooo muchh!
I am looking for a better answer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I learned is not to apply mascara on lower lashes. Not too much make-up applied to her face like a blush, for one, which can irritate your skin, or both, seems too bright! And perhaps these young girls who have acne can test products as a basis complexion. But not for too much because then it becomes visible to others that you have set the foundation and not their true skin.

Anonymous said...

What I learned is not to apply mascara on lower lashes. Not too much make-up applied to her face like a blush, for one, which can irritate your skin, or both, seems too bright! And perhaps these young girls who have acne can test products as a basis complexion. But not for too much because then it becomes visible to others that you have set the foundation and not their true skin.

Anonymous said...

If you set your make-up ... Are they with your fingers or a makeup sponge? I like my fingers do not, it's easier to blend into the powder during application, the best way is to take a powder brush and carefully remove the dust ... then two buttons on that and start over with his forehead in a circular motion, until the nose ... then the same for the cheeks, chin, jaw, and ... Then take a cotton ball in the composition of the line under the chin line so mixed that it fits with your natural skin tone.

What eye shadow? Are you fishing in a pure light or cream for the eyelids ... The fishing really outweigh the blue-gray eyes that make them pop! ...

For your blush? ... See the light ... Go fishing or pure softColor ... But for thrifty. It only takes a few keystrokes.

The lips are the best part ... So many colors to choose from! ... But since you have fair skin and brown hair ... warm colors ... Peach, pink, pink, apricot color ....

We hope that this help! ... =)

Post a Comment