Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blocked Gall Bladder For Gall Bladder, Which Side Of The Abodoman We Get Pain Normally (Left Or Right Side)?

For Gall Bladder, which side of the abodoman we get pain normally (Left or right side)? - blocked gall bladder

I am a heart patient, with three large blocks in the three major blood vessels. I must be very careful, for every type of pain in the left side of the abdorminal or breast. Recentely I "attack of pancreatitis and pain under the ribs on the left side and as a problem of stone from the gallbladder diagonised. Treated and completely cured. Well, if I hurt fatty foods, I can not stop the leftists rib.So fatty foods . Sometimes, even if they are taking food too oily, and sometimes slight pain in his ribs. I am not able to time that pain due to heart or gallbladder discreminate. One site says gallbladder pain abdomon always right, but the is on the left side, and as discreminate pain due to heart or gallbladder. This pain is unpredictable and occational. As I heart patients with all the blocks that I can do no risks. The pain sometimes for 5 minutes or 10 minutes or 15 minutes and is lost forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment