Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Implantation Bleeding With Clothing Is This Implantation Bleeding?

Is this implantation bleeding? - implantation bleeding with clothing

Should be about 4-5 weeks of pregnancy, if I remember correctly. I also think it is at least a week late in my time, if not more.

I noticed a little bleeding, I know my time is not: it is too little, because I always had a strong current. I also noticed that my periods are usually a smell, every piece of clothing that if I put a pillow penetrates. We do not feel so far from the fortress.

He started very, very easily, which could be observed when dried. Then she got a little heavier and cramps. Then he was seen again, and the spasms disappeared. I'm really confused.

My friend thought that there could be a miscarriage, and tries to look like me, but I found the implantation bleeding and I wonder whether it might be.

Is the implantation bleeding so late? Is it simply because it should have realized my time and my body is not yet fully adapted to be pregnant? Or am I a miscarriage?

No comments:

Post a Comment