Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cj Home And Office How To Learn To Drive Stick In 2 Hours?

How to learn to drive stick in 2 hours? - cj home and office

At the beginning of me and my friends were playing with these guys car in your garden. He was on vacation, but a few weeks and not until later this month I think back. Where and how, but the only problem is its staff. None of us knew how to drive stick, so I closed the door and left her alone. How long can I learn, I will stay the car in front of my friends go to CJ's house and trying to achieve.

7 comments:

mike p said...

A grown man can not drive a stick? Sounds like healthy growth, and need a little!

Robin said...

You know, there are one million brochures online stick shift driving, right? Frankly, I think there are probably over one million ... Try Google. Then you are not left to kiss a person had already been said.

Griff said...

Is this your car? When the owners show going ok with you then.

Man said...

may not require practice

Man said...

may not require practice

Andrew said...

uh ... Is not it fly?

× D0LLiE × said...

Or CNT

Post a Comment