Sunday, January 24, 2010

La Mejor Foto De Una Desnuda Can Someone Translate This Spanish To English Please?

Can someone translate this spanish to english please? - la mejor foto de una desnuda

I hope you remember me .... in Puerto Vallarta todo bien? In Mexico, too ?.....
Perdidotu know that he thought that the card does not in touch with me
before ....... Well hope to hear from you ...... Regards.
----------------
Claro que si! How have you been? Are you
Guanajuato, is not it? Do you have Skype?
I'm still in Latin Mexico. You? Where are you?
Un abrazo,
--------------------
No, I'm from St. Louis and live in Toronto, I think you confused with
some students, but I was on the MS as a wave and mature jajajja
You are in Mexico, who like your work done here ?...... I
I am in my house now my children with a thousand activities, we went to Mexico
March for 3 weeks before the flu ufff! who think other than what you are doing
all the noise? Finally, we kept in touch ........ Bye, bye.
---------------------
Wow! Toronto, eh? Hope you Canada
Treat. Are you the Canadian pair? You probably remember when I
Brampton (outside Toronto). No answerAre you on Skype ... I am
well. I made it in the same event, Atlixco, Puebla to escape.

Hey, as long as no
You can have a photo of me find you the best? I put in about me.

1 comment:

Melina A said...

I hope you remember me .... in Puerto Vallarta Tout va bien? Are you still in Mexico ?.....
You know, I thought he had lost his card, so I have contact befor ..... Well, I hope to hear from you ..... Kisses.
----------------
Of course! How have you been? They are not of Guanajuato, right? Do you have Skype?
I'm still in Mexico on the Iberian. And you? Where are you?
Hugs,
---------------
No, I'm from St. Louis and I live in Toronto, I think you are confusing for some students, but I was more mature and hahahaha how are you doing in Mexico? Are you happy in your work? Did you come here ?......... I am in my house now my children with millions of activities, we went to Mexico in March for 3 weeks prior to the UFF cons flu! And by the way, what do you think of this mess? Well, keep in touch ........ Bye, bye.
----------------
Wow! Toronto, eh? I hope Spain is treating you well. Are you a Canadian couple? Then you remember that I am from Brampton () outside of Toronto. Andor does not answer whether Skype ... I'm fine. Atilco could escape, Puebla during the event.

Hey, there's a long time, you have a picture you can recognize me more? I put my.

I hope that is clear!

Post a Comment