Saturday, January 30, 2010

How Long Is My Drivers License Good For In Nc What Would I Need To Get A North Carolina Drivers License?

What would I need to get a North Carolina drivers license? - how long is my drivers license good for in nc

What type of identification is required to obtain a license in North Carolina? If you live in North Carolina and has a license exists, then you tell me what you use. Also tell me how long it took before you opt for the driving test routes, if you take one weeks or get a couple of months. Any help would be appreciated.

2 comments:

USMC Wife <3 Proud Mommy said...

Social Security card and birth certificate. I'm pretty sure it was. I had a test drive schedule. I just went to the DMV, but I lived in a small town.

David W said...

Check here. If I could find in Indiana, why not?

http://www.ncdot.org/DMV/driver_services ...

Post a Comment