Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wireless Dongle Hacks If I Get A Wireless Dongle For My Ps3 Will It Work With My Wireless Router?

If i get a wireless dongle for my ps3 will it work with my wireless router? - wireless dongle hacks

I want my ps3 to go online when I go to get a wireless adapter that works, if the adapter to the back of my ps3?
Ive got a Belkin G + router / modem.
I know I can connect an Ethernet cable to the back of the PS3 to my router, but it is not possible, because in two different rooms.

3 comments:

davlaw20... said...

PS3 comes with built-in wireless! No reason to buy something else. Locate and select the menu option to connect (wirelessly) to the hub / router. Enjoy! :-)

Lozziiee... said...

Yep.

He works as a laptop would be wireless.

You should put your online ID Tho, etc. ..

My little brother has a PS3 posted 4 Christmas and we have this trauma in the Christmas Day lol!

Thomas put in order!


It's easy if you know what you are doing. "


I hope that helped

Good luck!

x

Charlie T said...

http://playstation.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ ...

or

http://playstation.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ ...

Post a Comment