Monday, January 18, 2010

Elliot Hotel Boston Lady Elliot Island - Great Barrier Reef Day Tour?

Lady Elliot Island - Great Barrier Reef Day Tour? - elliot hotel boston

Has anyone taken Lady Elliot Iceland - Great Barrier Reef day tour of Brisbane? Is $ 699 for what I want to make sure that it worth the price. Including flight and I can go and the day is important. I can not drive to Brisbane, and visit with them, and I take myself in my hotel in Brisbane. No diving, snorkelling, but I hear that is simple, so I like to try. Is this a good place to see the reef? Thank you very much.

1 comment:

OzGirl said...

He is much better to see the Great Barrier Reef in northern Australia. The further north, closer to the reef on the coast, so that the path is shorter and therefore a better value. A trip from Brisbane to PER is considerably more expensive than in Queensland. Even if we go so far as Gladstone, who had a return trip to Iceland for only $ Heron 240th Lady Elliot is in no way "better" than Heron Iceland (or others). Up in Cairns and Port Douglas, where the reef is closer to the mainland, you will receive a tour of GBR for as low as $ 150 I would not pay $ 699 to see, Lady Elliot Iceland. But if the only chance for the Great Barrier Reef, and you can afford it, have a great day, Lady Elliot, like other coral islands, beautiful and worth knowing, at least once in a lifetime.

Post a Comment